Last week I shared with you some fun ways to use a label maker around the office. It’s not news that a label maker makes life easier – at home and at work! I was recently introduced to a great labeler from DYMO. I have yet to find a DYMO label maker or printer I don’t like. The DYMO LabelManager® 360D is compact yet hardy enough for the office. It’s perfect to set on your desk and use almost like a mini-computer. I dare say it’s as function and smart as a computer too. It has a large screen (1.5”x2.75”) to make typing and previewing your label easy and fast. No strain on the eyes.
Other functional features include:
- 3 fonts and 7 styles to create customized labels that are fun or professional
- ¼”, 3/8”, ½”, or ¾” wide label tap fits in this label maker making this label perfect for any size label needed
- Includes special symbols and graphics (including punctuation, currency, and fractions)
- Save frequently used labels to save time by not having to retype when needed
- QWERTY keyboard makes typing natural and quick
- Lithium-ion battery (no AA or AAA batteries to buy or dispose) – the same technology used in cell phones and laptops
While this label maker isn’t so compact that you can fit in your pocket, it is easy to fit in a desk drawer. Regardless of the DYMO label maker I am using I like to set it on a firm, flat surface as it’s easier for me to type, read and print my labels. The DYMO LabelManager 360D is perfect for my label making habits.
This label maker would be a great addition to your office!
Note: I have been compensated for this post. I was invited by DYMO representatives to use and blog about this product. The organizing tips, comments and opinions above are my own.